“I often wonder when I will be free. I’ve been trapped here for so long, I have been trapped by my emotions. They were once at my control but now hold me at ransom. Set me free, let me fly and be free.”
In a clash of Dance, Film and Fashion three creatives present ”ALVA”, a collaborative project between South African designer Sakhile Cebekhulu, photographer Obakeng Molepe and Moroccan-Swedish dancer Mona Namér.
- Dance & Co-Edit: Mona Namér / @monanamer
- Designer: Sakhile Cebekhulu / @beingsash
- Film & DOP: Obakeng Molepe / @regular_obby
- Video Edit: Sanna Holm and Freshtea Films / @sanna.c.h @freshtea.films
- Color Grade: Freshtea Films Music: Stavroz “Talabout”